TOS (Terms of Service)
- If a character has complicated markings/clothing, I may add an extra fee for that character. I'm quite tolerant on what I'd consider 'complicated', but if you're unsure, feel free to ask.
- I will only accept visual forms of reference, (e.g a reference sheet, or an image / collection of images displaying the whole body) and they MUST be up to date. Please don't give me descriptive references, as the commission will be refused. Sorry if this causes you any inconvenience.
- Restrictions on the amount of characters in a picture may apply.
- As stated, the prices given are guide prices. If I decide that the image/scenario that you are requesting is quite complicated/difficult, then I may need to add more to the price. Though, of course, I will let you know before I begin on the picture and await your approval/rejection/attempt to haggle.
- If the image/scenario you are requesting of me is outside of my artistic capabilities then I have the right to refuse. So if I turn you down, please don't take it personally, I just don't feel like I will be able to do your picture justice!
- Once commissioned, I will provide you with progress updates at the sketch stage for approval before I continue.
- Rough turnaround time can be anything from 2 to 14 days once the commission has been started. Generally, the turnaround time will depend on complexity & how much free time I have. Please remember that I'm juggling this with work and university.
- All completed commissions will be uploaded to my online galleries as I see fit. I will take "private" commissions. Although, I will charge you an additional fee to compensate for loss of views/watches/comments/potential revenue.
- I find it perfectly acceptable if you wish to upload your finished piece to your own gallery, provided that you give me credit and link to my profile in some way.
- My artwork may not be redistributed for profit in any way. No exceptions.
What I won't draw
- Human faces. I have no experience or interest in drawing them, sorry.
- There are certain themes that I'm not comfortable with drawing, if you want me to draw something unconventional or something you've not seen an example of in my galleries before, please feel free to ask me about it first.
- For most commissions, I require 100% of the payment before I begin work. However, if it is an expensive piece I am happy to arrange a payment plan. Work will not move past the sketch phase until I've received 100% of the payment though.
- Upon completion I will send you the final picture as Large and High Res' sizes. (I typically start with a 10000 by 7000 pixel canvas)
- For payment, I use Paypal.
- If you should choose to cancel your commission with me, you MUST do so before I pass the sketch stage of you commission. If I have already started working on your commission past the sketch stage, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If I decide to cancel your commission due to personal reasons (I'm just trying to cover every scenario here...), then I will give you a fair refund depending on what stage of the commission I reached.
- By commissioning me you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions set out above! If you have any queries relating to the information above, please contact me before asking for a quote.